Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, June 11, 2007

UPDATE ** UPDATE

Wow indeed! Things here have been so busy!
Between 15+ hour work days (shooting and writing the next catalog - it's looking GREAT!!) and packing up my entire lower floor from the flood.

It looks like after 2 months, the landlord is to start work on replacing the the floor and walls downstairs next week. Two MONTHS.

Oh the MOLD! It has caused some breathing difficulties in me and others (my boss came today to be witness to the conversation about the renovations and had to wait outside for the landlord to arrive as his throat was closing up!)
Does anyone know of an agency in NYC that tests for mold??

Thursday I'm off to London to present my next collection to my UK/European sales agents. Then it's home and time to start gardening and posting things on Freecycle!

I'm hoping late next week to be able to get back to proper writing! So much I want to get down in writing before I forget it from my travels!!
Cheers
Sent from my Blackberry

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Eager to read about all your travels....especially Paris. I'm also looking forward to the new hat collection so I can add to my stash!

1:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try 311 for info on mold testing

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home