Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, May 21, 2007

SHE'S ALIVE!!

I am so so very behind on blogging...
Life has been all too busy!

I will, as soon as the work rush passes, get back and fill in...

** March's trip through Sri Lanka -- one of the most amazing places I've even been!

** April's journeys through both Italy and France...part of the round the world tour in a month starting in Hong Kong!

** End April/Early May's trip from NYC to Seattle through Vancouver to Hong Kong with Meg to share HK with Meg and Dan...and some of China too!

** Knitting -- I have actually FINISHED something (last night!!)

** Rickey Gervais LIVE, Broadway: Journey's End... Off Bway:BAM- Cypoline (AMAZING!)

** Engagement parties, gals nights out... walking across the Brooklyn Bridge (being a tourist in my own city.)

3 months of fun and fantastic photos to finish going through for my Flickr page...I've loaded some...about two tenths I think! Phew.

I'll get too it!!! Promise!

It's catalog shoot time of year again and I'm up to my neck designing the next catalog and prepping for the shoot! Back to it I go!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryony Ramsden said...

Yay! Glad to see you are still in the land of the living and doing nice exciting things that we can enjoy too :D

1:43 AM

 
Blogger bethanie said...

glad you're back!

10:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home