Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, February 03, 2007

First February PRESS ALERT!

I'm happy to share that I've a hat in last weeks OK! Magazine!!!
(ISSUE #7 -- Feb 12, 2007 -- Page 65)
It's a personal fave of mine -- large brimmed (sun blocking) with a drawstring inside to make sure you can get a custom fit - even on a windy day at the beach!
Sadly I don't have a scanner with me on my travels, so some snapshots (glare and all) will have to do!

The text reads: Wrap Dress: Add a floppy hat and oversized sunglasses to this puff-sleeve dress for a breezy day look... Hat: $30 Betmar New York




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I'll be adding that hat to my collection - haven't bought a summer hat in several years!

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Sandra said...

I ordered this hat and another one too - thanks for the info. My sister in law picked up the sock yarn for me in Germany....can't wait to see the new fall line of hats!

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home