Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dinner Party Birthday Surprise!
Tonight Dan and I went to Jo and Emmanuel's for SPICY SINGAPORE NIGHT!!! Yippee!!! When you get an ivitation like that there is NO WAY to say no!!! The food in Singapore was so very wonderful and I knew Jo had refilled her coffers when she went home for a visit last fall!

What was on the menu?
Fish Curry (usually with fish head - yum!) and Beef Rendang! I can't pick a favorite as they were BOTH so wonderful! Do you SEE the beautful bowl of veggies in the middle? Yum yum yum!!

After the meal we broke out into a game of Apples to Apples! Always fun!!

When we were ready for Dessert, the Prosecco was poured and a candle covered Brownie Puddle was served.

As we sang "Happy Birthday", Dan looked at me and asked, "who's birthday?"

"Um...YOUR'S?!"

It had been a while since he'd had a birthday cake I guess! His birthday is Friday! Happy 39th!!
I love seeing him so happy. He's got a wonderful smile!

Now to hurry up and finish the gift I'm knitting Dan!

So much to do before we fly to Seattle and I fly onwards to Asia.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Delia said...

i LOVE Apples to Apples! I usually suck at it, but such a great party game!

2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how wonderful!! Happy Birthday Dan!!!

4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home