Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, January 19, 2007

Hot Date Friday night!

I had a date with a wonderful lass this evening...me.
Tonight I treated myself to a Jamba Juice dinner and a lovely film...Miss Potter, the biography of Beatrix Potter, one of my favorite authors of all time (and I know I'm not the only one that feels this way since her books are the best selling children's books of all time.)

Although some of the critics hadn't seemed so fond of it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I believed Renée Zellweger's portrayal. I was completely sucked into the sadness and laughter that I watched. I had no idea of her life story nor the legacy in land conservation she'd left in the Lake District in the UK. Quite a woman!

Do go have a look. You won't regret it.

After the film I dashed home to arrive just as my parents arrived for our Winter Weekend-o-Fun 2007! This will include good friends, food, live jazz and world premier opera! What more could we ask for!

Time to go read some more on the stacks of trend information I must
absorb by next week.
Wait until you see what Spring 2008 has in store for the fashion world!
Yippee!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home