Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, February 26, 2007

El Yunque here we come!

I've had a day-and-a-half of relaxing, sun, surf and laughs! Tomorrow I'm steeling the bride-to-be and her daughter away for a...

ROAD TRIP!!

We're going to take route 2 down from Rincón, which is not only said to be beautifully scenic, but a route Toni's never been on in all the near yearly visits. After route 2 we'll journey up route 1 and creep into the Caribbean National Forest known as El Yunque.

It should be a 3 to 3.5 hour drive there so we're off for an early start!

Can't wait! My first tropical rain forest! I've got the new camera ready to go! Yippee!

Toni's Mom arrives tomorrow! I haven't seen her in YEARS! Trevor (best-man) is having us all to his guest house for a BBQ...

This is going to be a fun day!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home