Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, December 04, 2006

London Calling
We flew over the pond on Air India this time. It was quite an old plane (and a cheap fare.) The personal cabin lights may or may not have worked as with the sound thru your headphones. The staff was attentive and very nice and they served a tasty chicken curry!
I did get a number of beautiful shots of the land as I was flying in. I couldn't get my camera out of my bag fast enough to catch the sunrise. How beautiful.

We stayed at the Hoxton Hotel - a new hotel for us. I liked it a lot!
Above left is a photo of the pillows on the bed in the room! Rock Paper Scissors -- Very funny!

>After a quick nap I took Anna over to check out Top Shop. It was my first time taking a bus in London. Fairly easy so long as you read the map and know when to get off...but they don't call out the stops as they do in NYC. We made it there and back in one piece! :-)

Then it was a quick bite and a few drinks in the hotel bar as the team began to roll in from the four corners of the world. Bedtime! I launch my line in the morning!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

OMG! I need to make those pillows- what a great design.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home