Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday

Tonight I met up with my friend Jason for dinner at Havana Central in Time Square. It really enjoyed the Tamales and Ropa Vieja. Tasty. The glass of Cava was nice too.

Thumb_defaultFrom there we raced over to the Eugene O'Neill Theatre to meet up with his coworker to see Spring Awakening. He'd had two extra tickets, one of which I was glad to purchase. Our seats were actually on stage, off to the side. (These stage seats seem to be only available directly at the box office.) An interesting view of the stage. Seated amoungst us were some of the actors. The show? I really enjoyed it. I think I'd like to see it again from another vantage point. CLick on the thumbnail above for a link to a vidoe of one of the songs. Thanks Jason!
Then it was home for a few more hours of work on the catalog. Tick tick tick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home