Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Still....
Still reeling from Black Monday. Many thanks to so many of you who have left such kind words.

I heard it once said that you cannot have a great relationship, home and career all at the same time. For a brief time I seemed to have all three. Perhaps down the road I'll be up for going after the trifecta again. I can say that I am blessed with some amazing family and friends - worldwide. Thank you all again...

My good news of the day?
Dem's got the House and Rumsfeld is OUT...
Perhaps there is a positive shift happening...
I'm still waiting for further proof.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but have been where you are and am sorry. My advice, not that you are asking, is knit, create and in some time start dreaming of what you want your in your mate, write it down and it will happen. Oh,and spend time with friends.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Hi Kimberli, first of all, I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm a firm believer that when things like this happen it only means that you still haven't met "him". Hang in there, because he's out there, you just haven't found him yet. Yes, I'm very pleased with the outcome of the election. We are proud to say that Mr. Gates, our new Sec. of Defense, was my son's college president until two days ago at Texas A&M! We were fortunate to hear him speak at my son's freshman convocation. We wish him all the success at his new post. The Dems won the House & the Senate - - who would have thunk it!?

10:21 AM

 
Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

change is in the air- and we can all smile because of it!

perfection is good mixed with the bad and it is something we constantly have to be moving towards, yet not ever expect to reach... what is perfect for today is not perfect for tomorrow... change change change...

hugs

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Stacie said...

change is a great and powerful thing!! The balancing act is a toughy though... Great news for us bleeding hearts living in Red Country! I have a feeling of smug satisfaction today!

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Nik said...

man, I'm sorry you're going through this. If necessary, I'm offering my "ass kicking" services. Does he deserve his kicked? I'll help you do that;D

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home