Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday Monday....


While watching the David Blaine special I knit away on the sock...
I'm knitting the foot and heel portion on size #1 dpns. I slipped the sock onto Dan's foot to fit it and when he flexed his foot one of the dpns snapped in half...and then there were 4.

My thoughts on David Blaine...
Although this seems to have been mostly a personal journey,
I can't help but wonder how the world of medical science watched it and how they will study the results which will no doubt be published in some medical journal. We're made up primarily of water but cannot be submerged in it for a week...that I find really interesting.

I read that people are dissapointed.

I find that odd. Would they have preferred to have watched him simply die before their eyes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i have to agree with you. i just think people were expecting too much. afterall he is only human, and not a side show act. i think his stunts are a little crazy but entertaining. very cool that you got to go see it in person! and bravo on the sock ;)

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Stacie said...

Ooops! Broke that needle good! DB sparked talk of the type of person he is and how people have been doing tht sort of stuff for all of time. Testing the limits...

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home