Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hat bodies and Human Bodies
Today I made the near-final run through of my new line (Spring/Summer 2007 -- remember, I work a year ahead!) There were casualties as I had too many items, but I'm happy with the end result though. Now to wrap up all of the minutia...a huge job.

For those who have asked off-line...
My new assistant is moving along swimmingly.
Hip hip HOORAY!!!

Bodies!!!

WOW! If you live in NYC and haven't yet seen the Bodies exhibit at the South Street Seaport...you're in luck!

It was JUST EXTENDED thru December. I know there has been a bit of controversy over how these bodies were procured. That said, the things that these bodies are able to show and teach are amazing. Truely amazing. Go go go! (If you go before May 31st, use the code METROCARD on the first page ABOVE where the calander is on the screen to get $4 of metrocards thrown in per person!)

If you live in NYC - don't forget to keep an eye on the MTA's Promotions page! Showing your METROCARD can sometimes get you 2-for-1 admissions to museums etc!

Sock update: knitting along on the subway in st st...and voila - I broke ANOTHER #1 dpn. It was almost time to swap back over to the 2s for the leg...sooner than later I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home