Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, February 05, 2005

CLAPOTIS IS DONE...and FIRST GLOVE TOO!!
Finished length: 88" (approx 223cm)

I used two yarns in my Clapotis -- the first (mini-stripe) I don't have a wrapper for anymore - and it was in Japanese...

The Wide stripe is Fantasia - ski yarn - SIREN in Color 8.


And here, on the first test-run (before I had blocked it!) when Dmitri and I went out to dinner last night.


Now -- drumroll please -- the first glove - FINISHED!!!

Yeah --- now on to the blanket!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - the clapotis is just gorgeous. you look stunning in it! your glove is awesome, too! i love the rich reds in the pics!

5:07 PM

 
Blogger valentina said...

That is hilarious! The Japanese yarn is Diakeito. I know that, because that's what I'm using! I think you picked the red rather than the purplish colourway. And what's hilarious too, is that I'm using two yarns as well. I'm doing it because 4 skeins of Diakeito didnt' seem to be enough, and that yarn is expensive. So I'm stretching it with Daletta in purple. We have to have coffee with our Clapotis. Mine's not done yet, though.

10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!
that's beautiful!
could you please please send me the pattern you used?
shirak@gmail.com

4:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!
that's beautiful!
could you please please send me the pattern you used?
shirak@gmail.com

4:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home