Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, February 04, 2005

FO WEEKEND!!!

OK - Sorry for the rant on Levitz below...I just wouldn't want anyone out there in blogville to have such frustration...so heeeeed my warning!

YES FOLKS -- IT'S F.O. Weekend (weekend weekend weekend)...
In honor of International Pajamas Day!

The plans:

Finish my Clapotis...it's well longer than in this photo (I'm well into the decrease section!)


Finish my blanket to send to Katy for Critter Sitter SPECIAL CHALLENGE: SVU on Monday.

Sew in all the tails on my fingerless glove...and post a nice photo. I'm 3" into the match (thank you plane ride home!)

Start a new fun project for my niece...her 2nd Birthday is around the April corner!
What should I make her? I've got some LOVELY bright colored wool that I picked up in China...Orange and purple..and some Pink and green I think too...
I only knit her things in bright colors!

I mean -- Look how CUTE SHE IS!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

your niece is absolutely adorable! i love the bright knits, it's the only way to go. gorgeous, gorgeous clapotis! i wish i'd started mine already...i'm hoping it'll be done in time for next Fall.

8:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable niece you have! And the bright knits on her are so becoming. Your Clapotis is lovely! What yarn are you using?

Siow Chin

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home