Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

INTERNATIONAL PAJAMA DAY

Don't FORGET [shudder at the thought!!!] that it's INTERNATIONAL PJ DAY this SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6th!!!

For a great photo journal of how it works... see UNRAVELING

For an angry venting on why it's SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE SUPERBOWL... see Jen La

And not to forget -- I got a lovely eCard from my Secret Pal while here in Japan! Thanks Secret Pal!

I'm sitting here in the Narita (Japan) airport...waiting in the Free Yahoo Cafe (located in Terminal 2 if you ever come thru...) My flight has been delayed... weeeeeeeeeee! I expected this. After 3 weeks of Asia-bouncing and not ONE - ZERO - ZIPPO flights delayed... OF COURSE the flight taking me HOME would be delayed. The BEST news is that NOW I'll be lucky enough to get stuck in rush-hour traffic trying to get home to NYC. Ahhhhh. It's likely that I will miss both the visit from my BF (he was stopping by between meetings tonight), AND the Upper West Side Stitch-n-bitch meeting --- the anniversary celebration meeting. Hmph.

Perhaps there will be one hell of a tailwind and I'll land early.
Here's to hopin'!

PS --- I finished knitting the pinkie at the Pink Cow last night and the thumb on my glove on the bus to the airport!!!
I just have to sew in the ends and 1/2 of the pair is DONE DONE DONE! Yeah baby! I'll start it's mate on the flight home! Weeeeee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberli,

No yarn shopping in Japan ? Anyway, the yarns you got in China / HK maybe enough for one year use !

Have a safe flight and drop us e-mails after you back to home.

Best regards

Eva

3:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home