Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Fish Testicals and Tokyo SnB

Now that I have your attention...

Reiko and I got to the Snb at The Pink Cow and had FUN! The gals (and feller) were nice -- as SnBers always are! Thanks folks! I think you may just see Reiko sooner than later -- she's been inspired to pick up the sticks again after a 10 year break!


Here I'm on the left next to Kat (of pinku rocks) and the one below Reiko is sitting in the same seat.



After SnB we walked to a very nice restaurant and had a lovely final dinner together. I leave here in 40 minutes for check out and my flight home...
Work is DONE and I'm commin' home baby!

I'll add all of the fun stuff...including the dish of fish testicals that I ate for dinner last night (very yummy!) when I get home. Loading photos in over dial up is Killin' me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home