Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, August 07, 2008

You're leaving NYC on a weeknight?

I KNOW! Shocker.
SJ had a brilliant idea to hit the new-ish IKEA in Red Hook Brooklyn on a weekday so today was the day. I was in and out and the proud owner of a new couch in 1.5 hours! It'll be delivered tomorrow no less! Yeah for fast IKEA service!!!

From there we dashed to Newark to NJ Pac for the continuation of Birthday Week 2008! SJ took me to see the touring performance of Cirque du Soleil's show Saltimbanco. Apparently it's the longest touring show thay have.

It was beautiful. Different from all of the other more gymnastic oriented shows that I've seen by Cirque du Soleil over the years. But it was visually more rich than many of the other shows.

When the show was finished, we dashed back into NYC for dinner at Bond Street in NoHo. I'd been once before and it was still as good as I'd remembered it to be.

What a tasty day - for the eyes, ears, and tongue! What a great day!
Thanks SJ!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home