Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Phew

1 broken necklace...
19 randomly scattered beads....
Stiletto heals (OK, OK- I know-but they were cute when I left!)...
A dear friend Bill...
And one absurdly large couch (too large for the space it consumed for 8 years) OUT OF MY APARTMENT!
After the D
5 course, 6 wine tasting dinner tonight...remind me tomorrow where these crazy scratches covering my arms came from!
Weeeee! Couch shopping time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, were you on TV the other night? Shaking hands with Bill Clinton? Someone looked just like you!!

10:15 PM

 
Blogger T of Balkan Style Bloggers said...

Have fun couch shopping and remember to post a pic! Also, my word verification is "ctyfrt"...city fart?

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home