Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tailor Made

Upon landing in Shenzen, Mag and driver Ho picked me up at the airport and we went for my second visit to this new-to-me tailor.
I'd had some trousers made on my last trip but they just weren't quite right.

To be fair, they were made and messengered up to me without time for a proper fitting. I have a very different shaped body than the locals in this region...they don't have curves...neither did my trousers.


So we went for both a fitting and to arrange some further items.

I was measured from top to bottom, side to side and all around.

Fingers crossed I'll have some fun things to wear on my trip to PR end of next month!!

The first picture taken was the one above with the tailor and the eldest daughter. Very soon the younger daughter raised a fit because she wanted her photo taken too!

I really like this photo with the girls. The youngest girl is really precosious.

Fingers crossed -- let's see how things fit at the end of this week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home