Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lunch break...Dinner break


With another rush of days in Asia under my belt, and 10 days home before I return, I have planned to make the most of these days home.

Hmmm...where to start on my first day back?

Lunch at Henry's with Juliet! Today was the most beautifully perfect spring day. What a wonderful Welcome HOME! A leisurely lunch al fresco at Henry's was the perfect idea.

For under $30 dollars you get a plate divided in quarters - four courses. Today's menu was a lovely soup, Caesar Salad, AWESOME Duck Ruben and Lemon Tart. (Beverages not included.)

Really, chatting with my friend and relaxing.
After an afternoon of unpacking and getting my bearings, I hopped onto the subway and dashed downtown to the Lower East Side to meet Allegra at Tsampa. An old favorite of our that we've been going to for years. The atmosphere is always calming and the food it tasty.
What a great day.
I feel like there's a chance I'll clear my head out of this fog soon!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home