Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What a trip

MUCH more work than play (thus no blogging!)

There are also quite a number of changes afoot in my life...more on that down the road.China's been productive. Good meals and company (as always) and fun giggles with Sanya who is now 1 (time flies!!)

My laptop died on Sunday (the final straw of this trip) but thankfully I'd bought myself an external harddrive and have been carrying it & USING it... So only convienence and minimal time was lost. I'll have to replace it IMMEDIATELY upon landing as not to miss a beat at work!

I'm sooo looking forward to getting home & seeing my boys! I need the kind of good laugh they provide, as well as the snuggles. There's nothing like 3 kitties all vying for snuggle space at once.

I'm also hoping for some downtime and blog reading over the holiday! Looks like there will be a table full after all - 8 so far and could easily be 10 when all's said and done!

I head home tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home