Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Change is on the Wind...

Sorry if I've been away... My life needed some changes...

~ After about a year and a half...I'm single again in NYC.

~ Work has taken up WAY TOO MUCH of my time...but I'm willing to do what it takes...for now atleast (let's hope I don't burn out!) My new line launches in 45 days... including a new catalog. Yep it's that time again!!! Photoshoot days are set for Dec 6 & 7!

~ I've joined the gym! Thank goodness for personal trainers! For far too long I've put myself LAST and others FIRST... I'll keep you posted on the progress... as of today it's "OUCH!"

~ With work and the life shifting...there has been little time left to knit...I've gotten another 6" on my reversible cable scarf...it's supposed to be a Christmas gift...time will tell!

Hoping you are all well! Cheers!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberli -

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving...

TW

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I was single in NYC and it was the best time of my life! I hope it can and will be for you too. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck on your projects.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Olugbemisola (Mrs.Pilkington) said...

i'm with sedie -- hope this is the beginning of a "best is yet to come" period for you. hope you are able to take some time out for yourself -- to knit, play, just lay around or do whatever you want to do. take care!

10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about this situation my friend =) And if you need reminders, Im an email away ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

7:14 PM

 
Blogger bethanie said...

As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

5:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your single life and I'm glad you joined the gym. It's a good way to lose fat and have fun at the same time ;)

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

glad knitting is happening, should keep you sane for those upcoming busy days ( 6th and 7th) good luck... so have you caught any men:) when i had a personal trainer, i always eyed the exit like a hawk! ouch is right....

12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home