Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, November 28, 2005

Back on the Horse and riding like hell!
(damned Blogger just ate my entire entry!! UGH!)

Today I took a few moments to add the photos to the entries on Oct 29 & 30 as well as Nov 14th...and publish them... some of you might find the entry from Nov 14th interesting...I taught a class on birth control in China...

Thanksgiving was Wonderfull!!! Great food (and not just because I cooked...everyone brought such tasty homemade yummies!!!) Morgan made the yummiest mashed potatos with nutmeg and parmasan cheese! What a treat! I AM proud of my Apple Ginger Pie though --- it's the one that's almost gone now (I'll have the last of it for dessert tonight!!)
More important than the yummy food was the fabulous company!!! 8 in all... we missed Jason and Devon -- sadly they were both ill.

I'll write more about the week later... darn Blogger ate up my time!!

One last note -- thanks to all of the well wishers! I'm really doing well. The breakup was long long overdue and I had spent months healing...
I had one date last week and have another planned later this week. I'm in no rush... but I wouldn't turn away Mr. Right.

Happy Monday all!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberli, I read your post about birth control class in China factory. You are so kind ! What a shame that my country don't offer enough education to those ladies.

Hope everything is going smoothly on your side. Best regards

Eva

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's marvelous of you to do the much needed class on birth control. Brava!

4:26 AM

 
Blogger Melanie J. said...

Hi Kimberli!
Was pondering hats b/c I signed up for the Charlotte Avon Walk in 2006...decided to look you up. I'd forgotten how pretty you are! And if your life's half as exciting as it appears...well, let's just say you're a motivational person, whether you know it or not.

Was wondering how to stretch a hat without smithereening it...I'm thinking of using the pink hat you gave me for training and the walk, but my fat head is too big to wear the darn thing comfortably. Any thoughts? I'll check out the Spring Betmar line too, see if anything looks promising--you're still with them, right?

I'm at emberspapasan.blogspot.com, or celticautumn69@yahoo.com. Give me a shout and we can catch up!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Melanie J. said...

Scratch the stretching idea...there's at least 4 Betmars in your Spring/Summer '06 line that I'm in love with! Now I just gotta find 'em! Line Drive shows promise, as well as the fabric bucket with brim, newsboy, and tie-back from that collection. They look SO comfortable!

4:06 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hi kimberli, how are you? just wanted to drop by and say hello because i almost tried on one of your hats in the store yesterday! i didn't though, because i had actually done something with my hair... let me know next time you're in china! i'm at home now but hopefully going back in february!

3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the BC class - you said it best with Education is Power!

Just checking in, and happy to find you busy and doing well. Glad to have you back blogging =)

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home