Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Back in the Saddle Again...
Back from my whirlwind tour of Bermuda. My friends wedding was fabulous and the yachting trip the next day was just lovely. And yes...of course...I brought along my knitting. My, sunbathing in a bathing suit, sarong and hat while knitting and looking at the blue water vistas and chatting with friends, old and new! It doesn't get much better than that!
Got the god news from Katy this morning that it's OK for me to simply use another color green yarn to finish the wig for her project. Apparently I'm not the only one who ran into this and the option of a two-tone wig is a fun one for the kids!
Back to work I go -- can't belive it's been a month since i was in this office! Too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home