Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, October 01, 2004

Clapotis is getting LONG --- and it no longer fits in the smaller purse that I have with me on this trip, hmph. Now I carry the Hallowig with me to work on when I have that "night-time" purse in hand. Brought it under the harbour last night to Hong Kong Island and back for some subway knitting before and after dinner at Indochine in the Lan Kwai Fung region. Delicious Vietnamese food - highly reccomend it! (The soft shelled crab, pomello salad and beef with tomatoes! YUM!)

After a long meeting today (in a room with no AC - since the buildings turn it off on holidays and today is National Day here in Hong Kong), I'll sit covered by Clapotis as I knit away on the driving journey to China this afternoon. I'm hoping to finish Clapotis and the Hallowig on this trip... I guess it depends on how bad traffic is on the way to the factory each day these next 11 days! :-) Days at the factory end up being 14-18 hours long...so knitting time on the way to the office and a few moments before bed to unwind are the two openings I'll get.
Off to breakfast! Ciao ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home