Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another Year Older... Hopefully Wiser Too


Last night my dear fellow and his family in visiting from the Chicago area took me out to dinner here in our new burb at Aozora, a Japanese French spot. I apologize to you now and tell you to turn down the sound if you click on the restaurant link. IT IS LOUD... and the site is super annoying to use.)

We had so many laughs and succeeded in embarrassing the 10 year old at the table to boot!

The Japanese dishes were wonderful... the French dishes were just "eh" aside from the tasty French desserts (See below in the slide show.) Our waiter was AWESOME! Funny, pleasant and on top of it!


Still trying to figure out how to celebrate my birthday with my friends.

Time for some unpacking!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home