Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

She's Baack!


The last year seems to have flown by in a blur. Woooosh!

So much has happened and yet little has changed.

BUT -- changes... THEY ARE A-COMING!

I’m still designing hats as a
by day (and sometimes night), knits as a hobby (although I'll have a piece in the latest Stitch-n-Bitch book due out in 2010) and cooking up a storm!

I’ve really missed writing here and will be resuming! YEAH!!!

I’m packing up for a trip out to Sacramento for a trunk show at
The Village Hat Shop (123 K Street Old Sacramento)
on Saturday, April 10, 2010 from Noon to 4pm. Those of you inthe Sacramento area, keep an eye out for me on Good Day Sacramento at about 8am on Saturday morning!

I’ll be tweeting as the day progresses. Follow the Tweets at
Madhatrk.

A flash of what the last few months has brought...

An amazing few weeks in India with the BF showing me his hometown and home country:



Knitting (in 4 countries in 4 months!):

Yes - Many friends have had babies these last few months!


Cooking in my kitchen:




Entering the annual Grill It! contest. Shot on a VERY cold day in February. Brrr! Made it to the finals this year...but not on the show. Next time!



Thanks for stopping back by!

I’m BaaaaaCK!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

Welcome Back!!! Now how could they not take you on the show when you were looking so cute grilling in that hat? Silly people!!

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home