Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, December 06, 2004

What a week it was last week --
18 hours of flying (R/T) for an 18.5 hour long meeting and two very short nights sleep...
but...the launch of my new line in Europe and the UK was a success! Yeah!

I got 3 knit hat ornaments finished on the flights (I was able to get through the screeners with my US2 wooden knitting needles (dpns!) And will finish sewing up the sweater for my neice tonight so that I can wrap it up!

I began knitting a lacy knit scarf with beads knit in for Mom last week...
and hope to rip through it so that I can also get Dad's merino wool vest finished!

Saturday Dmitri and I went to the Smiley's Yarn Riot -- it was good- but I'm sad that I was only able to make it on the last day...many things were sold thru.

Dmitri's hat (his first project!!) is coming along beautifully! I'll post a photo as soon as it's done!
Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home