Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Monday, November 29, 2004

Wow-wee -- I'm BACK! Took 8 days away from work -- and at home - i only popped on email 2x! It felt GREAT to unplug!
The Update -- I squeezed a TON into those 8 days (besides cooking a fabulous feast and knitting like mad!)

Spent a great weekend away in Vermont at The Andrea Rose in Ludlow, VT:

Shopped in Woodstock - Great yarn shop there! Also got much of my holiday gifting done in Manchester, VT! Yeah!

Saw Whoopi on Broadway...

IT WAS GREAT!

Saw movies -----
The Incredibles (Mom and Dad hadn't seen it!) -- good (obviously - I've seen it twice!)
National Treasure - Good!
Birth - a good rental when it comes out
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason <--- cute - a good rental when it comes out.

Wrapping up the cute little sweater for my neice and will begin the vest for my Dad tomorrow on my flight to London. Since I can't knit on the WAY HOME from the UK...mine as well use that time wisely.

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home