Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year's Eve!
Spent last night dancing the night away with pals - old and new - at the Hudson Bar in the Hudson Hotel here in NYC! FUN FOR ALL!
Cleaned out the closets this morning of all those pesky wire hangers that I've accumulated and organized the closets too! In doing so I found that missing UFO of mine (Un-Finished Object) so it's been put into the bin of UFOs for finishing! Weeee!

I'm sitting here at Michelle's new pad. We had a lovely living room picnic and now I'll sit here and work on finishing Kerry's other leg-warmer! :-)
Tonight --- we Tango in the New Year!
I'll let you know tomorrow how it was! (Fun to be sure!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Dimitri is about to whisper guttural sounds in your ear....sort of like your father did to me a very longggggggg time ago! MOM

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home