Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Friday, December 24, 2004

It's been an insane few weeks!
I've been wrapping up my photoshoot for my upcoming catalog as well as setting up trunk shows for Spring/Summer 2005! (I'll keep you posted!)

I'm finally sitting (yes 2:30am), relaxing - plotting out my next few days of knitting BLISS! I'm in MA now and head to NH to spend the Christmas holiday with my family! I'll post a photo of the worlds cutest little neice in the orange/yellow sweater after the holidays (after she opens it!)

I've been plugging away at those pesky UFOs...
~The Critter Sitter blanket I began and had to put down to make "who's having a baby" items.
~Clapotis (see September!)
~the lacey scarf in the works for my Mom -- for Mother's Day 2005

I'm hoping to finish AT BARE MINIMUM -- Clapotis and make a dent in the C.S. blanket over these next few days. I also need to begin a pair of WARM leg-warmers for Kerry for her B'day (in 3 weeks!) She always wears such cute skirts in the winter with thick tights -- but on really cold mornings a classy pair of leg warmers will do her well! I'm designing them now!

Off to bed I go...driving to my childhood homestead in the mountains tomorrow! Yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home