Creativity and Ramblings from the heart of NYC and around the World

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stitch-n-Pitch

Once again I've been having lots of fun and have had little time to write!

Meg has joined us in NYC for five weeks. We've been having lots of girl time as Dan wraps up his last few weeks of the first semester of his 1yr Masters program at Columbia.

Meg and I dashed off to Massachusetts last weekend for a pool party at my brothers house and this weekend we'll head off to the Hamptons for some sun to celebrate my birthday weekend while Dan wraps up his final papers and studies for his final tests.

Time for some midweek fun!!
After walking 50 blocks to get Meg to camp on time for her field trip (which they ended up cancelling) and a further 40 blocks to my office all due to Mother Nature's rainy shut down of our NYC Subway system, it's time for some fun!

We're off! Meg and I are on the 7 to the Mets game to share in the Stitch-n-Pitch fun!
Weeeeeeeeee!
Sent from my Blackberry

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Kim, this was my birthday weekend also! I looked back in the archives and I see we're Birthday Twins of August 10!

I hope you had a good one!

Other knitting/bloggers we share this day with are: Jen of http://knottygirls.com/jenla.blog/
and: Margaret of
http://msmanhattanmarg.typepad.com/

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home